Luftöverklockare

• Medlemmar
  • Pip
  • 1 inlägg

Postad 31 mars 2018 - 10:25

RICHARD%20MILLE%20NANO-CERAMIC%20RM%2052 

wholesale RICHARD MILLE RM 052 SKULL replica watch

New Breitling NAVITIMER 8 watch series

After several weeks of jogging lifts announced on its official social media channels, Breitling has finally launched a number of new Breitling Navitimer 8 series. Today's Navitimer 8 series is appreciating this wide tradition and Navitimer's love for all its lovely movements and masculinity - while the busy dial seems to play a minor role in this new, retro-style rotation. Navitimer. The clear message of the new Breitling Georges Kern is the decision to abandon the Breitling B-type logo as the old simple B logo. This new collection consists of five watches: Navitimer 8 B01; Navitimer 8 Unitime; Navitimer 8 chronograph; Navitimer 8 Day&Date; and Navitimer 8 Automatic. It's worth noting that there is a trick here. Three of the five Navitimer 8 watches are not chronograph problems:

Navitimer 8 is named after Breitling's “Huit Aviation” department. Breitling was established in 1938 to design and produce cockpit instruments and “watch timers” for military use. These include a series of cockpit instruments with an 8-day power reserve and a variety of timepieces of varying size and complexity to meet the needs of World War II pilots.replica Hublot masterpiece mp-05 ferrari 905.ND.0001.RX watch

Over the years we have seen many new Navitimer models, some of which have left the original quite spectacularly. The original Breitling Navitimer was launched in the early 1950s and specifically designed for pilots. With its prominent "slide rule baffle," Breitling has improved on the Chronomat model and added a feature that is considered a "navigational computer" that allows pilots to track speed, fuel consumption, conversions and climb rates. It can (and should be) realistically considered to be a very busy person of the original 1950s. The new Navitimer 8 series focuses on original concepts while presenting a fresh, modern look. If there is one thing to say about Navitimer 8, it is that it improves all readability and may prove it to be a great first reality except in the Breitling directory of its new CEO Georges Kern.

Let's start by browsing through this series. The first is the Navitimer 8 B01. It clearly uses the internal Breitling B01 movement with a 70-hour power reserve. The Navitimer 8 B01 is a reasonably sized 43 mm wide and 13.97 mm thick, with a 30-minute counter, 12-hour timer and date window, eliminating the incomplete slider ruler. Slide Rule Bezel may be the most unbearable factor preventing many people (including myself) from considering adding Navitimer to their collections, and the strong macho styles of Chronomat and Avenger keep many people away from themselves.www.fashiontimewear.com

So, this Georges Kern special will definitely invite many retro design lovers who are scared off by contemporary Breitling. My initial opinion? Looks cool, if the design is a little safe. A lot will depend on the implementation and how the watch feels in the metal. High-quality surface finishes on cases, hands, dials, and bracelets may make it difficult for brands such as IWC (I'd like to know why). One thing I must say is that the different directions of the date window, the hour digits and the tiny numbers are in the same area, giving me a feeling of hitting bricks. I just hardly see this.

Breitling Navitimer 8 B01 will have steel and gold to choose from. There will be two steel models that provide blue or black dials on bracelets or leather straps. The red gold model will have a bronze dial and only a brown crocodile leather strap. Well, all models will have an exhibition background, but without those images, sadly.

Next is another chronograph of the five new Navitimers Navitimer 8 chronographs. As a more price-conscious (not Breitling, not mine) chronograph, this model is not using "brilliant" (again, their words are not mine). Breitling Caliber 01 movement, unfortunately, we people are annoyed Mess, needs to be designed symmetrically at 6 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock. The movement of the No. 01 calibre is 28,800 mph and the power reserve is 42 hours. If it has value, it can be passed.replica Breitling 2018 NAVITIMER 1 B01 CHRONOGRAPH 46 watch

The measurement width is the same as that of the Navitimer 8 B01, with a width of 14.17 mm, a thickness of 100 mm, and a waterproof depth of 100 mm. You won't get loved and whistled as you show here, because we were told that a solid tightening of the back cover is required. In addition to the chronograph, there is a week of daylight and date aperture at 3 o'clock.

The Navitimer 8 chronograph will also be fitted with a blue or black dial in a stainless steel or black DLC case.

This is the simplest, 3 hand and date automatic version of the new Navitimer 8 model. Inspired by the pilot's on-board clock, this clean, clean model judiciously measures 41 mm wide and retains a bi-directional rotating bezel, which can be set to measure time. Using the No. 17 movement, the Navitimer 8 Automatic operates for 40 hours with a power reserve of 28,800 bph.

As I mentioned, this box is 41 mm wide, 10.74 mm thick and 100 meters waterproof. Once again, the back cover is solid, which is perfectly fine, because this movement is not the best (although tried and reliable). Like other Breitling Navitimer 8 watches, it has a steel or black DLC case with a blue or black dial on the steel strap or leather strap. In general, the packaging may be as unobtrusive as I am, but the correct Air Force Travolta attitude that is unmatched by the correct price and Breitling tradition may be a successful value proposition.luxury Porsche Design replica watches

Breitling%20NAVITIMER%20watch%20AB012721

0 användare läser detta ämne

0 medlemmar, 0 gäster, 0 anonyma medlemmar